Hi, my name is silverfoxy09! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is silverfoxy09!

Options
silverfoxy09
silverfoxy09 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I am 66 years old I live alone  I living Almhouses  long time now .   I don’t have have social worker  to visit me My two older brothers  both are married and they have families . Now my brother are getting older both in their Seventies they will pop down when  when they can.  I think social worker should visit every now and again.   My parents are long gone .  I am active much I can  i  belong to church of Salvation Army . . My health is not bad at the moment arthritis  cpsince bith  . Slight weight problems . My plan is who will look after me when my brothers are gone.?.. . I hoping I should first .  At my age I should get more help from you lots   You lots should start looking after older generations  never mind youngsters .   Marilyn 

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @silverfoxy09
    Welcome to the community! Unfortunately I don't know the best advise to give you right now however another member of the community will be in contact with you soon to offer their advise :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @silverfoxy09 and a warm welcome to the community! Thank you for taking the time to share this information with us. I hope you find the community a supportive place. Is there anything in particular that you would like help with?
    Scope

Brightness