Hi, my name is Helena777! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Helena777!

Options
Helena777
Helena777 Community member Posts: 6 Listener
I also failed P I P the assessor put answers to my questions not my answers hers i asked the D W P to send me a copy of the assessment after the mandatory failed i realised thats why i failed i've sent in a complaint to the assessment team and now appealing to the tribunal do not give up

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Helena777
    Welcome to the community! You're not alone as many members of the community have been in the same situation as yourself! Please keep us updated and please let us know if we can help you any further!
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Helena777
    Options
    Thankyou Ami2301 i will keep you all updated
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Helena777   Pleased to meet you.

Thank you for your post. I was going to add. Make a complaint your MP. They do wish to know. Just a suggestion.  They are beginning to understand what is happening and being acutely aware of our plight. Many members have got positive feed back.

Any bad experiences and the whole sorry debacle. I hope that and wish you the best.  You are not alone.  Many members have gone through it all. Like the positivity.

Including my self. 

We are a friendly supportive community. So please ask if you want to know anything.

Speak to CAB very useful with lots of information, advice.

Have a look at our benefit advice on tribunals and anything we can advise on.

Please take care

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Helena777
    Options
    Thankyou thespiceman for your concern i sent off my complaint to the assessment office and sent off my appeal will keep you updated

Brightness