Hi, my name is LisaMcv! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is LisaMcv!

LisaMcv
LisaMcv Community member Posts: 2 Listener
I'm new to the group I'm disable and living in South East UK. I've had to had back my disable car back in march. Due to going from DWP to PIP and them missing 17 points off my notice.
I'm now taking them to tribal, I'm still waiting it's been 27 weeks so far, they have said it could take 52/ 104 weeks to get seen.
The stress of it all is bringing me and my family to our knees on very low days. On other days we can just about manage.
The lies that have been told and writenw on the report are so bad. AcordiAcc to PIP, I've taken a magical pill and I can do cartwheels down the road followed by a 30 mile run!!!!! 
When in fact I can not walk very well, and have very to no mobility at all.
It's a joke but I'm not laughing at all !!!! 
Feeling low most days , imprisoned in my own home days at a time. 
Sleep 2/4 hours per night due to chronic pain, so days run into night's, nightsn run into day's.
Life sucks and I'm going to be 45 this year, sometimes I think why bother at all!!! 

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @LisaMcv
    Welcome to the community! I'm really sorry to hear that you and your family have been struggling, it's upsetting. There are so many members of the community who have gone through or are currently going through the tribunal process so you're not alone. Hopefully you don't have to wait too much longer!
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @LisaMcv and welcome to the community! It's really great to have you here :) I hope you're able to find the community supportive and gain advice. We have a PIP board that you may find useful- many of the community members have been through the appeal process. You may also like the chronic pain and disabled people boards :)

If you need anything at all then please do not hesitate to ask!
    Scope

Brightness