Pip report is in audit?!
Hi I am new here but here it goes I had my pip face to face at end of November and I got sent the report middle of December when I asked for it and I have called them a couple of times since to see if any decision has been made. The last time I called I got to speak to the case manager and he said my report has been sent for a audit and to cal back next week as it should be back by then so my question is how did I get sent a copy of my report if it has been sent for audit? Can they change my report in audit? And can they change it now I have been sent the report? What does the audit mean? I am struggling so much with money as I have to get taxis everywhere and my report outcome would have meant I got lowest care and enhanced mobility so could have got help with transport and things what about if they change that in the audit? I am so stressed it is unreal
- 49.3K All Categories
- 9.8K Start here and say hello!
- 4.1K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 136 Community updates
- 11.5K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 660 Work and employment
- 526 Education
- 970 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 927 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 245 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 249 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.5K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.4K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.6K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 588 Chronic pain and pain management
- 650 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 704 Autism and neurodiversity
- 847 Mental health and wellbeing
- 287 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.