Does anyone else feel they have been given the wrong decision by the DWP? - Page 4 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Does anyone else feel they have been given the wrong decision by the DWP?

124»

Comments

• Benistmonk
    Benistmonk Community member Posts: 343 Pioneering
    cristobal said:
    No-one asks individuals for their opinion on here - it's a public forum and I was responding to @yadnad's post.
    I was also pointing out that your post is rude, in case you hadn't realised

Do we need another moderator? ffs! 
  • Yadnad
    Yadnad Posts: 2,856 Disability Gamechanger
    jarvo40 said:
    Oh how am I going to sleep tonight?? To add to your talents..your a grass..
    Reported again
  • Yadnad
    edited February 2019
    cristobal said:
    No-one asks individuals for their opinion on here - it's a public forum and I was responding to @yadnad's post.
    I was also pointing out that your post is rude, in case you hadn't realised

Do we need another moderator? ffs
    I believe we do when I see remarks like that and the disgusting use of those three letters especially knowing that there are ladies that are actively posting on here!!
  • Benistmonk
    Benistmonk Community member Posts: 343 Pioneering

Femoral Facial Syndrome = ffs! 

• Gerald
    Gerald Community member Posts: 214 Pioneering
    I can see how putting them 3 letters is wrong and you have flag it okay no problem at all with that okay then there is a post which when I see remarks like this disgusting if you have god forbid a accident and end up disabled are then going to put a claim in for PIP and then see this and that's how there seen how do you think that's going to make them feel good about them self and is it right to ask for PIP                               That's how PIP works. We cannot just take people at their word, it has to be evidenced in many ways.

Now I know what I have written will infuriate a lot of people, and it seems like assessors are out to catch you out, and to an extent that I suppose it is true but there has to be a line somewhere otherwise every single person with any diagnosis would claim and the pot of money isn't infinite.
  • Gerald
    HI did not put your name down as I did not think it was right to name you okay and then there is the                    I’d like to add you are doing so out of context
    You are also jumping on yet another person thread, rambling about something                                                        That's off my thread and you were okay using it in context there but as to you just have the view that is that you view is you are always right and never wrong its view and that's right and know one else can have a point of view that is not the same as you and just to keep you happy tag ilovecats
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,328 Disability Gamechanger
    @Gerald may i ask why you feel you have to tag @ilovecats and quote most of what he/she says in almost every single comment you make? Do you have something against this person?

He/she has given some fantastic advice here on the forum in the short time they have been with us. To which i am very grateful for all their help and i know there's other people that would agree with me here too.

Please remember that we are a friendly forum and we are here to help people, just like i helped you on another part of the forum.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Gerald
    ASK to be tag for the comment as I did not think it was right to put the name down so sorry about that   without tagging me to defend my words. poppy123456 and Know I Do not have something against this person is that okay and thank you for your help in the past poppy123456 
  • Yadnad

Femoral Facial Syndrome = ffs! 

As if!
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger

We are now closing this thread. We will not tolerate personal attacks on other members under any circumstances, and this morning we will be emailing warnings to those who have breached our community guidelines.

Please remember the importance of respecting other members. We don’t have to agree on everything but respecting other members is important to keeping the community safe and friendly. That is not what has happened here, and further action will be taken. 

If you would like to avoid seeing content from a specific user, you can do so by using the 'ignore' function to hide their discussions comments. If you feel that a post goes against our community guidelines or you have concerns about another user, be sure to report the post to the community team using the 'flag' icon. You can also reach the community team by emailing community@scope.org.uk.

This discussion has been closed.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.