Hi I've just joined — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi I've just joined

Options
Ebonypap01
Ebonypap01 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hi I've just joined 

Comments

• Ebonypap01
    Options
    Hi not sure if j should b on here but I had my assesment after handing sick notes in I've not depression anxiety and incontinence at times and slight arch in case on spin I'm so anxious for this outcome anxiety through roof 
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Ebonypap01

Good Morning it’s great to meet you today.

Yes you have come to the right place.

We do offer info/advice/support on the list of problems that you have mentioned in your post.

Please please let me know if there’s anything that I can offer/help you????

@steve51

• Antonia_Alumni
    Antonia_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,780 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @Ebonypap01 welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear you have been feeling anxious. A lot of our members can relate to how you feel, it can be stressful at times. Was your assessment for PIP or ESA?
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Ebonypap01 welcome to the community! Sorry to hear you're feeling anxious, I can definitely empathise with you as I'm currently waiting for a PIP decision too
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hi @Ebonypap01, I'm sorry to hear you're struggling with the wait. How do you think the assessment went? :smile: Regardless of the outcome, we'll do our best to advise and support you in the aftermath, so just let us know how it goes.
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • emmarenshaw
    emmarenshaw Community member Posts: 710 Pioneering
    Options
    Hello @Ebonypap01 welcome to the community. 
  • Ebonypap01
    Options
    Thank u all well I was anxious and upset walking down corridor into room I don't think it went well as I was so upset wasn't sure what I was answering cause I've bn handing in sick notesnfhink it's a work capability check I'm not very good at theses meetings and claiming 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Ebonypap01 and a warm welcome to the community! I'm sorry you found it such an upsetting experience, it must have been hard to go through that. I hope they were understanding and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Like Adrian said, we will be here whatever the outcome :)
    Scope

Brightness