Hi, my name is Telski0! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Telski0!

Telski0
Telski0 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hello, thank you for accepting me to the community. 

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Telski0 welcome to the community! Would you like to tell us a bit about yourself? :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Telski0
    Telski0 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    edited June 2019
    Hi @Ami2301, I'm just trying to workout how to message, comment and respond (I think I have answered this wrong) on this site ?. I will say a bit about myself later if that's ok as I have just posted a new discussion (if I have got that right), it was quite wordy so I am a little fried at the mo?. Thank you. 
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    No problem, Dont's worry you have posted in the correct place! I hope some of out community members will be able to respond to your other post shortly :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Antonia_Alumni
    Antonia_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,780 Pioneering
    Welcome to the community @Telski0 , how are you doing today?

No worries, we are ready, when you are. Please have a read through our guidelines about our community and please feel free to join our recent discussions

If you have any questions, please let us know. :)
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Telski0,
    How are you today?  Welcome to the Community.  I too am fairly new to posting on here as a new Community Champion and am still getting to grips with it so don't worry, you will get the hang of it eventually.  Please feel free to ask if you are unsure of anything or have any questions as someone on here will always help.  I am sure you will enjoy being part of the Community.  :smile:

Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Just let us know if you have any questions at all @Telski0. In the meantime, welcome!
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Telski0

Welcome it’s great to meet you this afternoon.

I am one of the Community Champion’s on our site.

Please please let me know if there’s any help/support that I can offer you??????

@steve51

Brightness