aspiehearts dating and friendship site (free) — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

aspiehearts dating and friendship site (free)

Options
beamsplitter
beamsplitter Community member Posts: 3 Listener
After much blood, sweat and tears I am pleased to announce the launch of www.aspiehearts.com - the first free to use dating/friendship site for those on the spectrum! aspiehearts allows you to find your perfect match by criteria from age to appearaance, lifestyle to distance. It's quick and easy to set up an account and it's up to you how many details you share. Of course personal contact details like phone and email address will never be shared. Finally I have customized the theme and appearance so it's easy on the eyes. aspiehearts runs on a dedicated server with 2TB of bandwidth so stability should not be a problem.

I know it's early days, but please give it a go if you're interested in meeting people you can relate to. Please let me know if there is anything that needs fixing or changing. I can also add new content if needed.

Thanks for checking it out - I look forward to any feedback - all constructive criticism is welcome! D

Please note - the website is for those 18 and over.

Comments

• Roddy
    Roddy Community member Posts: 445 Pioneering
    Options
    After much blood, sweat and tears I am pleased to announce the launch of www.aspiehearts.com - the first free to use dating/friendship site for those on the spectrum! aspiehearts allows you to find your perfect match by criteria from age to appearaance, lifestyle to distance. It's quick and easy to set up an account and it's up to you how many details you share. Of course personal contact details like phone and email address will never be shared. Finally I have customized the theme and appearance so it's easy on the eyes. aspiehearts runs on a dedicated server with 2TB of bandwidth so stability should not be a problem.

I know it's early days, but please give it a go if you're interested in meeting people you can relate to. Please let me know if there is anything that needs fixing or changing. I can also add new content if needed.

Thanks for checking it out - I look forward to any feedback - all constructive criticism is welcome! D

Please note - the website is for those 18 and over.
    Hi @beamssplitter
    I cut and pasted your www address onto Google search engine but the site isn't displayed? Can you advise me please. Thank you 
  • beamsplitter
    Options
    Hi! Sorry about that Roddy, I was in the process of moving to a different hosting site. You should be able to get on now:
    http://www,aspiehearts.com
  • Hartley
    Hartley Posts: 114 Courageous
    Options
    Took a quick peek.....!  Lady in her 60s with 18 as age ?????????
    Deleted acc quickly...!
  • beamsplitter
    Options
    Yeah haha I noticed that too - probably someone I know trying to troll me XD
    don't worry i've deleted her. Will keep an eye on this kind of thing in future.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options

The above post has been moderated and checked by the Scope Community Team.  Posts on the Events, research and opportunities is the only board that permits the publishing of an email, contact number or survey link.  Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only. We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them. 

Read the full Terms and Conditions and the Community Guidelines 

Community Manager
    Scope
  • vysvader
    vysvader Community member Posts: 133 Courageous
    Options
    Hi,

I'm just curious, what's the meaning of UA-146842278-1? What's the message...?

Thnx.

Best regards,
    You can feel free to get in touch 

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.