Philippa1961 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Philippa1961

Options
Philippa1961
Philippa1961 Community member Posts: 19 Courageous
edited October 2019 in Start here and say hello!
Sorry got to get used to this community

Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come. remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all the fears you have overcome.

Comments

• pollyanna1052
    pollyanna1052 Community member Posts: 2,032 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi Philippa. How are you doing chick?x
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hi @Philippa1961. Not a problem. If you need any help or tips navigating the community, please don't hesitate to ask!
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Philippa1961
    Philippa1961 Community member Posts: 19 Courageous
    Options
    I'm just having a few bad days (severe depression) so have a habit of going quiet when I'm like this which isn't a good idea I know.  It isn't anything to do with physical disability as I have suffered with depression for more years than I care to remember.  I'm not looking forward to a funeral next Monday which is for my niece and nephew in law's baby daughter.  The family knew she was going to die as she had Edward's Syndrome and lived for a day but it doesn't make it any easier and I want to be there for them.  I've ordered a chain with a teardrop from SANDS to give to my niece when we see her.  
    Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come. remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all the fears you have overcome.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    I'm really sorry to read about your niece and nephew-in-law's daughter @Philippa1961. I can't imagine how you're all feeling right now. I'm sure your niece will really appreciate the teardrop chain.
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I'm very sorry to hear of your loss, @Philippa1961.  That is so sad.  We are all here for you on the Community should you need us.  x
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)

Brightness