Hi, my name is christine280166! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is christine280166!

christine280166
christine280166 Community member Posts: 13 Connected
hello i just joined

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @christine280166 and welcome to the community! Would you like to tell us a bit about yourself? :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Connie00
    Connie00 Community member Posts: 252 Pioneering

Hello @christine280166   :) 

My Name is Connie00

I am one off the community Champion’s here at Scope.  it’s really nice to meet you.

A very warm welcome to the Community.

Thank you for reaching out to us, how are you doing? don't be shy tell us what led you to our glorious forum, we don't bite

We are always here to lend support, help, and advise where we can,

If we can be of any assistance to you please don’t hesitate to contact us

@connie00   :) 

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi @christine280166. How are you doing? :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • christine280166
    hi adrian,i am feeling lost at mo i was on the high rate dla and low care i scored o points on my f2f and asked for a mr,i scored just 4 points went to court tribunuial and lost the appel i waited 49 weeks t go court so its been very stressfull and my dissability effects me evey day i was born with it and got it for life,i am now going to re apply am waiting on the form to arrive.then i will be geting help to fill the form in and get it send recordeed.
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @christine280166 and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you and thank you for sharing with us.  I'm sorry to hear you are struggling at the moment.  I was born disabled too and know it can be difficult to deal with at times.  You are not alone here and will receive lots of support and friendship on the forum.  We are a friendly bunch!  Good luck with your benefits claim and please let us know how you get on with it.  If there is anything we can help/support you with then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • christine280166
    alis,thankyou very much i hope i have better luck when i re apply.
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    You are very welcome, @christine280166.  I will keep my fingers crossed for you!  Let us know how you get on.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • christine280166
    Ails thankyou very much its nice there are people to chat to to hep,thanks again

Brightness