Hi, my name is Clare — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Clare

ClareBee
ClareBee Community member Posts: 3 Listener
I’m here, after having 2 brain haemorrhages and a small stroke 5 years ago. My mobility is impaired, as is my short term memory, and a dozen other few things, but I’ve never lost my sense of humour!  Becoming more frequently isolated as children have flown the nest and so did the husband! Would like to chat to people who understand. 

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @ClareBee   Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for joining and sharing.  You have come to the right place for support and most of all friendship.

I am one of the team of community champions. We guide, advise and help members who join the website and forum.

Please if we can help with anything please ask.  We as a community do understand have care and compassion.

Please take care.

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,822 Scope online community team
    Great to have you with us @ClareBee! :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • ClareBee
    ClareBee Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    Thank you for a lovely welcome ?
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @ClareBee and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you and thank you for sharing with us.  You will find many great, supportive people on this forum so please feel free to chat to us anytime.  We are a friendly bunch!  Please feel free to look around the site and join in any discussions that interest you.  I hope you enjoy your time with us and meet some new friends along the way.  I look forward to seeing you on the Community anyway and if there is anything we can help/support you with then please just ask.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)

Brightness