Hi, my name is M_Eandme! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is M_Eandme!

M_Eandme
M_Eandme Community member Posts: 53 Courageous
Hi just joined today

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @M_Eandme and welcome to the community! Would you like to tell us a bit about yourself? :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • M_Eandme
    Hi i have few chronic illnesses main one ME, i was always out but last 18 months almost always at home, currently renewing my pip which is very stressful, only last September 2018 i was awarded after following through to tribunal. So looking for support and like minded people 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Good to have you with us @M_Eandme. Please let us know if we can advise with anything. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • M_Eandme
    Thanks, really stressed atm with my pip being renewed, my 1st f2f assessment was only 35 mins and done in centre. Got 0 on application 6 points MR, 18 points tribunal. This time my f2f was last Monday 2hrs!... still waiting on copy of my report. Such a stressful process 
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @M_Eandme and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you and thank you for sharing with us.  I'm sorry to hear of your health struggles and the stressful situation with PIP.  I and many others on the Community, can relate to how difficult the PIP process can be so you are not alone!  I wish you well with it and let us know how you get on.  You have come to the right place for support and friendship as we are a friendly bunch so please feel free to chat to us anytime.  If there is anything we can help/support you with then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Sorry to hear that @M_Eandme. I completely understand you feeling stressed. Fingers crossed it goes smoothly for you.
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • M_Eandme
    Thank you @Adrian_Scope...i have always worked and at 36 im to ill to at present and its so frustrating how difficult and long winded it is when people like myself can do without the stress of this silly system 

Brightness