New here — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

New here

Options
Marz246
Marz246 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi I'm Marley. Joined because I feel isolated. And stressed with my chronic illness and tested for new ones isn't helping

Comments

• Tammyjane33
    Tammyjane33 Community member Posts: 765 Pioneering
    Options
    @Marz246 Hi Martley welcome to the scope site. I'm glad you're here. I'm one of the volunteer community champions here along with many others to support you. 
    I myself, a chronic illness so I can relate and understand how stressful things can get. 
    Speak soon, 
    Take care 
    Tammy 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Marz246 - Welcome to the community. We have some lovely people here that also sadly feel isolated. Hopefully we can help as there's usually someone here to chat with & get to know. I'm sorry to read about what you're going through, but sometimes it's good to put a name to medical issues, & then you may receive better help from your Drs.; I sincerely hope so. I look forward to hearing from you again.
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Marz246 and welcome to the community! Sorry to hear how you are feeling, however you are definitely not alone here as many of us feel like this quite often. We will support you whatever way we can and we will always be here :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Good afternoon @Marz246. Welcome to the community. I'm sorry you feel isolated. Do you have much support at all?
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness