Hi, my name is gracenorah! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is gracenorah!

gracenorah
gracenorah Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hello my name is clare and I am new to this. As I have brain damage so not good at thing like this x

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @gracenorah - Welcome to this online community, Clare. I am pleased to he the first to say, 'Hello.'
    I hope you are having a good weekend. Do say if you have any questions. :)
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @gracenorah Let us know if you have any issues and we will do what we can to help :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • WestHam06
    WestHam06 Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 1,396 Pioneering
    Hi @gracenorah
                               Welcome to the community and thank you for joining us. Please feel free to have a look around the community and join in with any conversations which may be of interest. Also, please do ask any questions you may have, there will be someone on the community who will be able to help. There are many lovely people on the community and we are all here to support one another. We are very pleased that you have joined us, thank you. 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Great to have you here @gracenorah. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything we can do to help you. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @gracenorah

Welcome to our online community/family

I’m one of the Community Champion’s here at Scope.

I have also got “Brain ? Damage” following a Stroke in 1998 at the age off 32.

I totally agree with you as things I certainly different nowadays (for the good) minded you.

Please please come back to me if you require any further “help/assistance”

@steve51
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @gracenorah and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you and thank you for sharing with us and for joining our Community.  You will find it to be a very supportive space with lots of lovely friendly people on it so please feel free to chat to us anytime.  There will always be someone on here to listen and to chat to.  If there is anything at all we can help you with then please just ask.  I look forward to seeing you on here and hope you enjoy your time with us.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)

Brightness