Hi, my name is Mickyjim! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Mickyjim!

Mickyjim
Mickyjim Community member Posts: 11 Connected
Nice to become a part of this group.

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Mickyjim - Welcome to this great community, & thank you for joining us all. Is there anything you need help/advice with? :)
  • WestHam06
    WestHam06 Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 1,396 Pioneering
    Hi @Mickyjim
                           Welcome to the community and thank you for joining us. Please do take a look around the community and join in with any conversations which may be of interest to you. Also, please do ask any questions you may have, there will be someone on the community who will be able to help. There are many lovely people on the community and we are all here to support one another. Please, would you like to share something about yourself? Thank you. 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    @Mickyjim Hello and welcome to the community. I am a community champion here at scope, its lovely to see new members join us. I hope you find some interesting posts and information and feel free to join in any discussions.
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @Mickyjim :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @Mickyjim! How are you today? :)
    Scope

• Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Mickyjim and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you.  I hope you enjoy your time with us and I look forward to seeing you on here.  You will find the forum to be a really supportive and friendly space.  If there is anything you need help/support with then please just ask.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Mickyjim
    Mickyjim Community member Posts: 11 Connected
    Hi Folks
    Thanks for all the welcome messages, i have taken a lot of time reading all the threads in the PIP Forum, i am currently playing the waiting game after another review. Viewing the report i have my fingers crossed for a positive outcome and that the DM follows the HP's advice. I have previously had 2 ESA tribunals at which i represented myself with a succsefull outcome, i was placed on ESA at it's implementation in late September 2008. I am looking forward to giving appropriate advice to other members of the community when i feel my input will be of any help.

Brightness