Survey for A-Level DT — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Survey for A-Level DT

Options
Lflan1
Lflan1 Community member Posts: 2 Listener

Hello for my DT product design A-level, I am making a product to help people with a disability or health condition. I need to see if there is a need for them in the market and I think it’s important to get your feedback too.

Please complete this survey below.
Thank you

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/LBTSM2Z

Comments

• forgoodnesssake
    forgoodnesssake Community member Posts: 502 Pioneering
    Options
    I think this is in the wrong place: you should post it in the research section I think.  As far as i am aware this section is more about education and learning issues for disabled people themselves.

• Lflan1
    Lflan1 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    oh okay, thank you, i didn't realise
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @Lflan1! Just to let you know that I have moved your post into the research section.

I wish you the best of luck with your project!

Events, research and opportunities disclaimer

The Events, research and opportunities board is the only board that permits the publishing of posts with an email, contact number or survey link.

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and the Community Guidelines.
    Scope

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.