Hi, my name is MsCookJA! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is MsCookJA!

MsCookJA
MsCookJA Community member Posts: 8 Connected
It's a pleasure to be part of the community and I am hoping to contribute and to learn through our interaction together. Keep safe in these circumstances and hopefully our lives will start soon with positive and stable vibes. 

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Welcome @MsCookJA.
    I'm really glad you found us. Please pop into our coffee lounge where you're welcome to start chatting with everybody! :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • MsCookJA
    Your invitation sounds brilliant and very inviting. I would love to come physically but I assume that your telling me to pop-over to the blog any time. At the moment I am in self Isolation because I am at risk. We are all hoping this could past quickly for us to pickup where we left off. (LOL). Thanks for the invite and I will be observing all conversation because I love listing. Ase (respect). MsCookJA
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @MsCookJA - Welcome to this friendly & supportive community. Thank you for joining with your great introduction. I'm sure you will be a valuable member on the forum. Our 'Coffee lounge' is just a virtual one, if you click on the link Adrian gave, & a good place to meet others.
    I hope you are coping well at this difficult time. This forum is a good place to be, so I hope you enjoy being here with us all. Please do join in with the discussions. :)
  • MsCookJA
    Thanks Chiarieds, I want to learn so I can understand others and we are all individuals. It is my pleasure  listing to others and watching them working through their feelings  and disability bcause it also help me to appreciate myself.  Therefore I can relate and feel genuine empathy for others and myself too. Keep safe MsCookJA
  • WestHam06
    WestHam06 Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 1,396 Pioneering
    Hi @MsCookJA
                              Welcome to the community and thank you for joining us. Please do take a look around the community and join in with any conversations which may be of interest to you. Also, please do ask any questions that you may have, there are many lovely people on the community and we are all here to support each other. Thank you
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @MsCookJA and welcome to the Community.  It's nice to meet you and have you on board.  I'm sure you will make a very valuable contribution to our forum and thank you for joining us.  I hope you enjoy being on the forum and find it useful.  I look forward to seeing you on here.  Please let us know if we can be of any help/support to you.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • MsCookJA
    Hi Alis
    Thanks for your warm Welcome. Emotionally and my gut feelings telling me I am at the right place. Keep safe. Ms CookJA
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @MsCookJA! Great to have you with us. :)
    Scope

• Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    That is really good to hear you feel the Community is the right place for you, @MsCookJA.  Thanks, please keep safe and well also.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • MsCookJA

Brightness