Hi, my name is OkeO! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is OkeO!

Options
OkeO
OkeO Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi.  My name is Oke.  I would like to meet new friends with the hope for friendship to develop into love.
I have a moderate learning disability.  I'm very chatty and bubbly and friendly.  I love to laugh and have fun, I love dancing and performing.  I'd love to chat with new people from here.

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community it is great you have joined us

Unfortunately we are not a dating or chat room but our members are very friendly  and you can often make good friends on here.

Have a look around you might want to start in our coffee lounge section and feel free to join in any discussions

What sort of performing do yoou do it sounds interesting
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @OkeO and welcome to the community :) 
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Great to have you with us @OkeO. You're very welcome here. Have you had a look at some of the discussions in our coffee lounge?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @OkeO

Good Evening it’s great to meet you today.

I am one of the Community Champion’s here at Scope.

Please please let me know if there’s anything that I can help you with????

@steve51
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @OkeO - & welcome to the community. It's good to 'meet' you; you sound like a very outgoing person, & I hope you meet someone where that all important friendship may develop into love.
    Might you consider 'Outsiders,' which has online links, & also, when things are considered safe again, has places where people can meet. It just sounds like this may be helpful to you from what you have said. Here's the link: https://www.outsiders.org.uk    
    Meanwhile, as has been said, you're also very welcome here. Do join in; try the link to our virtual 'Coffee lounge' that Adrian gave, & chat here any time. I look forward to hearing from you again. :)

Brightness