Hi, my name is Taniaryan061214! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Taniaryan061214!

Taniaryan061214
Taniaryan061214 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hi ho all how’re you all doing ?   I’m fed up of being at home 

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome on board I think lots of us are in the same boat 

Have a look around and feel free to join in or ask for help if you need anything 

There are lots posts in our virtual coffee lounge 

I look forward to seeing you around 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Taniaryan061214 - & welcome to this friendly community. I'm OK thank you, but not liking this cold wet weather today! Why don't you come & join us in our virtual 'Coffee lounge' & get to meet some other members. There's a link at the top of this page. :)
  • leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Taniaryan061214 welcome and best wishes. ?

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• Oxonlady
    Oxonlady Scope Member Posts: 566 Pioneering
    Hi @Taniaryan061214, I know it's tough being at home, I've been housebound for six years, with only my cat for company. I have carers every day but apart from that, I hardly see anyone else. The only time I go out is to attend hospital appointments.

I find the only way to cope is to indulge in creative interests, such as artwork, story writing, poetry etc. So my advice is to find something that interests you and also things that you find relaxing. 
    Making contact with others on a forum like this is also useful. 
    Wishing you all the best. 
  • Taniaryan061214
    Thank you .   I’ve taken up drawing after suffering a brain injury in May this year . It’s a whole new world 
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Taniaryan061214 and a big welcome! I'm glad you found us  :) How are you today?

I understand you feeling fed up of being at home.  It's been a bizarre old year and I'm getting sick of these four walls too!  Do you see or hear from many people?  It's difficult with the restrictions isn't it?

What kind of things have you taken to drawing?  Our members have a thread called Kaleidoscope where they post picture of their crafts and artwork if you fancy taking a look or even joining in.

I hope you are having a nice relaxing Sunday, take care and I look forward to chatting with you more.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Taniaryan061214
    Ah thank you , how nice of you to contact me .     I’m not sure my artwork is worth sharing , I’ll be brave though , I like to draw flowers . My great aunt has humming birds living in a tree in her garden , she lives in LA California .  I drew her a humming bird for her birthday .   I drew elephants for my Dad for Father’s Day. 

I live with my husband and daughter but don’t usually see anyone else , I feel I’m too much effort . I had an accident in May and have a brain injury . 

I’m sorry , I don’t feel very positive just now , I’m really sore from my efforts yesterday . Yup !!! I overdid it again   Whoops!!! 

Take care Cher , thank you again ❤️
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @Taniaryan061214 :) I look forward to seeing your artwork, art is always worth sharing! Those two pictures sound great, personal gifts are always the best.

You're definitely not alone in feeling sick of being at home. Are you avoiding seeing other people because you feel as though you're 'too much effort'? I'm sure that's not the case!

I hope you're feeling better today? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    You are always welcome here @Taniaryan061214, I hope today has been a good day for you. :)

Your drawings sound lovely!

Scope

Brightness