Do you feel like disabled people are ignored in fashion? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Do you feel like disabled people are ignored in fashion?

ell16
ell16 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
edited October 2020 in Research and opportunities

Do you feel like disabled people are ignored in fashion? 1 vote

Yes
100% 1 vote
No
0% 0 votes

Comments

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @ell16

Just to advise, I have moved this post over to our Events, research and opportunities discussion board so it's best placed to get responses.  

As requested, please email us at community@scope.org.uk with more information about how you will use the data collated.

Many thanks and good luck with your studies!
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Oxonlady
    Oxonlady Scope Member Posts: 566 Pioneering
    I am housebound so I don't have the option to go to any shops to buy clothes.
    I have to shop online but larger sized clothes are expensive and I have to pay for delivery and returns. It's hard to judge the fit and material from online descriptions. 
    I don't feel smart or elegant since putting on a lot of weight due to chronic steroid use. 

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.