Hi, my name is Paige! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Paige!

Options
Pajora
Pajora Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I'm 20 years old and I'm entering the 'real' adult world sooner than I expected... I've just gone on temporary leave from university due to my physical and mental health. I have chronic pain and fatigue, along with depression, anxiety and ADHD.

I've never worked before so I'm here to try to start. All this financial stuff is really intimidating to me now that I might not get my student loan :/

I love videogames and TV series, and I also speak Spanish. If you don't mind subtitles, Money Heist is an amazing Spanish show! One of the best I've ever seen, in any language.

I'm excited to see where this brings me :)

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Pajora and welcome to the community, how are you? 

I hope you are able to manage your mental health and are receiving any support you need for it. 

Financial stuff can be complicated, but with time I'm sure you'll grow to understand it.  What sort of work are you looking for? 

I'm also a big fan of video games, are you playing anything at the moment?
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the community @Pajora :) It's great to have you here.

Did you have any specific questions or concern about managing your finances? We have lots of lovely members who I'm sure would be happy to try and answer any questions you may have.

Thank you for the TV show recommendation! I'm always looking for new shows to watch.

We have a video game thread here that you might like to get involved in.

Give us a shout if you need any help finding your way around.
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Pajora - I just wanted to welcome you to the community too. As mentioned above, if you have any questions do say. This is a friendly & supportive group, & people here very willing to help. Do visit our virtual 'Coffee lounge' too to meet other members. :)
  • James77
    James77 Community member Posts: 35 Listener
    Options
  • emmarenshaw
    emmarenshaw Community member Posts: 710 Pioneering
    Options
    Welcome to the community @Pajora I’m Emma. Glad to have you with us, best of luck with starting work.

Brightness