Hi, my name is rockett1994! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is rockett1994!

rockett1994
rockett1994 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi I’ve got ms I’m 54 hadn’t heard of this till watching this morning and there was lady on there who like me was disabled and I to have lost my husband to cancer too I felt for her and she was disabled too

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @rockett1994

Welcome to the community, glad you've joined us. 

Firstly, I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your husband, that must have been so difficult to go through. 

This community is a really supportive and fun place to be part of, we have many categories but a good place to start is always the coffee lounge, where we do things like play games and talk about music. 

If you ever need any help navigating the community, don't hesitate to ask.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @rockett1994 - & welcome to this friendly & supportive community. I'm sorry to read you lost your husband to cancer; that must have been so hard.
    I'm pleased you've found us tho, & I'm sure you'll find this a great group with people always ready to chat, or you can just join in with any of the discussions. There's a link to these & our virtual 'Coffee lounge' at the top of this page. I look forward to seeing you around the forum. :)
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    A big welcome to the community from me too @rockett1994 :) I'm very sorry for your loss. 

Would you like to tell us a bit more about yourself so we can get to know you a little better? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • rockett1994
    rockett1994 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Hi I live in Suffolk hadMS since 2007 my mum had it too i use a wheelchair and scooter most the time but walk around the house with my zimmer 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome glad you have joined . I am so sorry for your loss I hope you are getting through it and glad you have found us here 

We are always around for a chat or to answer any questions 

Brightness