Hi, my name is Msdjandy! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Msdjandy!

Options
Msdjandy
Msdjandy Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I'm very shy.. Have major anxiety and severe clinical depression.. Also personality disorder

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Msdjandy

Welcome to the community, how are you? It's great that you've joined us. 

There's no need to be shy, we are a lovely bunch, and this is a super supportive and helpful community. I'm sure you'll like it here. 

Thank you for telling us a bit about yourself. Are you able to effectively manage those conditions? Do you have support in place?
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome from me too 

We are very friendly here so try not to worry about that 

Have a look around and feel free to join in or ask any questions 

I look forward to seeing you around 
  • Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi welcome to the community hope you enjoy 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Msdjandy - it's very nice to 'meet' you. Thank you for joining, & sharing about yourself. We all have many disorders, but share such a lot in common, & therefore have a little understanding about each others difficulties.
    Please just have a look around; you might like to see what our virtual 'Coffee lounge' is like, as well as some recent discussions. Just join in as, & when you'd like. :)
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the community @Msdjandy :) It's great to have you here. 

As the others have said, we're a friendly bunch so try not to be too nervous, you can explore the community at your own pace. I'd definitely recommend visiting our virtual coffee lounge and list of recent discussions, as suggested above. You might also like to check out our category dedicated to talking about mental health issues

Give us a shout if you need anything :) 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map

Brightness