Hi, I'm loopy1906 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, I'm loopy1906

loopy1906
loopy1906 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi I’m Lisa, it’s nice to pluck courage up to say hello 

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome Lisa 

Feel free to have a look around and join in or ask any questions 
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @loopy1906 and a big warm welcome to our online community.  How are you keeping today?

Thanks for taking the plunge and saying hello, I know it can be a little daunting to take that step so well done you :)  We don't bite much I promise!

If there's anything in particular we can help you with, please let us know.  Otherwise, feel free to make yourself comfy and at home.  You might enjoy visiting our virtual coffee lounge which is a light-hearted space where we discuss everything and everything.  Plus, if you want to browse our different categories you'll see the full spectrum of topics we chat about.

Take care and I hope you have a lovely Friday. 
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @loopy1906

Delighted that you've said hello, it's great to meet you and have you as part of the community :) 

How are you?
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,098 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @loopy1906 - & welcome to this friendly & supportive community. Thank you for joining us all, Lisa. I hope you are keeping well, & will enjoy being part of this community. Please let us know if we can help you in any way. :)
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @loopy1906 and welcome to the community :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Caz_Alumni
    Caz_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 621 Pioneering
    A big hello from me too @loopy1906 :)

Welcome along! Glad you plucked up the courage to say hi. Please don't feel to shy. We're a friendly bunch!

Looking forward to getting to know you a bit better, Lisa. Just give us a shout if you need anything. :)

Online Community Coordinator (she/her)

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness