Hi, my name is Fourpence! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Fourpence!

Options
Fourpence
Fourpence Community member Posts: 17 Connected
Good morning hope you all are OK 

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome glad you have joined 

Sorry to read your other post about being scammed they really are devious I hate this sort of thing 

I hope you can sort something out with the info you have been given 
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Fourpence and welcome to our community.  How are you today?

It's great that you found us and your post about being scammed will help our other members know what to look out for with any suspect calls.

While you are here be sure to take a look around to see if any of our recent discussions take your interest.  We are also going to be having lots of Christmassy convos and fun in the build up to the big day, so if you are ever at a loose end give us a visit :)  
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Fourpence - welcome to this great community. I'm sorry to read about how you were scammed, & hope you may be able to get things sorted. It's an awful thing to do to anybody.
    I hope you are keeping well & coping, & that despite everything you will be able to look forward to Christmas & a better New Year. Thank you for your kind wishes, & I hope you enjoy being part of this friendly & supportive community. Perhaps start in our virtual 'Coffee lounge;' there's a link to this at the top of this page. :)

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @Fourpence :) How are you getting on today? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome 
  • Fourpence
    Options
    Thank you I'm back, its been a rough time and not been able to do much, but back using a keyboard so hope to get more involved. Hope you r all well
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Fourpence - Pleased to see you back, & hope you're feeling a bit better now. I look forward to seeing you get more involved on the community, Just join in with any posts of interest. :)
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Fourpence said:
    Thank you I'm back, its been a rough time and not been able to do much, but back using a keyboard so hope to get more involved. Hope you r all well
    Hello and welcome back! How've you been?
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Fourpence
    Options
    As us all some days better than others thank you I'm looking forward to becoming more involved

Brightness