Hi, my name is Poppy_veteran28! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Poppy_veteran28!

Poppy_veteran28
Poppy_veteran28 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hi all I'm new please bear with me whilst I learn to navigate this

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @Poppy_veteran28 :) This is the welcome post I made for you. 

How are you doing? Would you like to tell us a bit about yourself to start off with?

Please take your time finding your way around the community, and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions about using the community at all. If you want to comment on this post, you can do so by typing your comment in the white box underneath the post and then clicking 'post reply'. 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community 

Feel free to join in or ask any questions 

Look forward to seeing you around 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Poppy_veteran28 - welcome to the community, & thank you for joining us all. How are you today? :)
  • Poppy_veteran28
    thank you all for your welcome i just noticed your comments lol i will be filling more in my profile bit later and thank you for asking how i am im better than today thank you yesterday esa had stopped my money but got it sorted at mo .
    have a good day stay safe
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Poppy_veteran28

Wishing you a very warm welcome, it's great to see you here :) I'm sorry to hear that ESA had stopped your money, but I'm glad to hear you appear to have sorted it now. Did you figure out what the issue was?
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Poppy_veteran28
    yes Ross_Scope what it was basically pip had notified them of a change of address..which as i explained to them as i did pip that the address hadnt changed i currently sstill live there however due to the incsecrity of mt flat etc i use my friend/ support as c/o address as i am arounf that way helping each other and she has a more secure front door plus fact i gat my mail lot quicker than i would at mine hence why they froze my account they could have just contacted me to ask ratherrr than freeze account and make me spend the day waiting for them to answer me 
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,519 Disability Gamechanger
    @Poppy_veteran28 hi and welcome from me, look forward to seeing you around the forum.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

Brightness