Hi, my name is lilysu13 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is lilysu13

Options
lilysu13
lilysu13 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi there I suffer with anxiety really bad after losing my daughter. I have chronic low back pain which has got worse in last couple of weeks. An mri showed a narrowing one side so had a pain block in feb. I’ve had two chiropractor appts in last week and when I walked around a shop today had numbness tingling in both legs I’m so scared 

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hu there 

Sorry about what you are going through 

Back pain is often associated with tingling and numbness in the legs it's to do with nerves 

Mention it to your chiropractor next visit 

If you are concerned call 111
  • lilysu13
    lilysu13 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Yes I’m going to call on Monday …. Thank you so much 
  • Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Sorry for your loss maybe speak to your gp there are lots of different reasons why things like thst happen it will perhaps stop you worrying 

Hope you get it sorted out 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @lilysu13 - welcome to this friendly & supportive community. I'm so sorry to read about your daughter, as I know what you are going through having lost my youngest daughter a long time ago.
    As far as your chronic low back pain goes, & this onset of numbness & tingling, as mentioned above call 111, or see if you can talk to your GP tomorrow.
    Hopefully things will settle down, but it would be good to know how you get on. Take care; thinking about you. :)

Brightness