Hi, my name is SomewhereSouth! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is SomewhereSouth!

SomewhereSouth
SomewhereSouth Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello everyone.  I am a newbie, just found this group.  I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia for about 10 years and formally diagnosed with ME this year although I have suffered with it for years and years.  I find these conditions so overwhelming and really could do with support from other sufferers.  Thankyou x

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 

We have lots of members who have the same condition so hope you can connect with them 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @SomewhereSouth :) Welcome to the community! It's great to have you here. How are you doing today?

I'm sorry to hear that you've been finding living with fibromyalgia and ME overwhelming. Do you receive any support from your doctor for the pain or fatigue (or any other symptoms)?

As Janer1967 has said, we have plenty of members who can relate to what you're going through, so you're more than welcome to get involved with any discussions that catch your eye. You can find a list of the most recent discussions here, which will show you what our members are talking about right now. You can also view a list of all our categories of discussion here. In particular, you might be interested in the coffee lounge, which is a great place to chat to other members casually, and the chronic pain category.
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.

Brightness