Hi, my name is Joewalsh! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Joewalsh!

Options
Joewalsh
Joewalsh Community member Posts: 4 Listener
I have Hsp. Just wanted to chat to people who have similar disability as am struggling lately because have no one who really knows what i go through. Thanks  Joe 

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 

I don't have this condition and not seen anyone mention it before 

But we are always here to help and support you 
  • Joewalsh
    Options
    Ok thank you very much. 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Joewalsh

Good to meet you, welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling at the minute, I imagine it feels quite lonely when you don't feel as though you have others to talk with about it. 

This is a very supportive and welcoming community so if you do ever want to talk about your experiences I'm sure our members will be happy to read what you have to say.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Joewalsh
    Options
    Hi Ross. Good to meet you too. Cheers appreciate that. Will be good to chat 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @joewalsh - & welcome to this friendly & supportive community. :) We have had a couple of members with HSP, as I remember chatting to one of them, but I don't think they're active at the moment. If you haven't come across this website, you might find it of interest. Please see: https://hspgroup.org/      Perhaps you might also like to try Scope's virtual 'Coffee lounge' to meet other members & play some word games.
  • Joewalsh
    Options
    Hi lovely cheers thank you for information will definitely have a look. Yeah that would be nice definitely. Thank you Joe 

Brightness