Hi, my name is JackiH! I have fibromyalgia, arthritis, and Bipolar Affective Disorder — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is JackiH! I have fibromyalgia, arthritis, and Bipolar Affective Disorder

Options
JackiH
JackiH Community member Posts: 5 Listener
edited September 2021 in Start here and say hello!
I have suffered with Fibromyalgia for many years. I also have Arthritis and Bipolar Affective Disorder. My carer has just joined me up here, she types for me and helps me with everything on a daily basis. We both thought it a good idea for me to become a member here. So here I am.

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @JackH - & welcome to this friendly & supportive community. I hope you enjoy being a member of this group, & I look forward to seeing you around the forum. You might like to try our virtual 'Coffee lounge' where we play some word games too. :)
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @JackiH :) It's great to have you here, so thanks for signing up with the help of your carer! How are you doing today?

How do you find managing your conditions? We have plenty of members with similar conditions, so you're welcome to share your experiences or ask any questions you may have.

Please just give us a shout if you need any help finding your way around. 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • JackiH
    JackiH Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    Options
    Thank you for the lovely welcomes. Hi Tori_Scope, managing my conditions is a tricky thing but am blessed with my daughter/carer who is tirelessly amazing with me. Just sitting with her and joining today was enough for me, then we came back here now to leave this message of thanks for the welcomes. Tomorrow we will look through the site and get familiar with it. 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    No problem @JackiH :) It's great to hear that your daughter is such a help. 

Of course, please take your time and have a look around whenever you feel like it! 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map

Brightness