Hi, my name is Eyates02! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Eyates02!

Options
Eyates02
Eyates02 Community member Posts: 110 Courageous
Hi I'm Ethan I'm 19 and from england, I've decided to join this community to understands others and also feel a conneciton with people who can relate to me, I'm currently on a journey of helping my mental health, with my autism diagnosis slowly coming up in march, and assesments to help with finaical things, I would love to join and have a place to talk. 
Tagged:

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 49,826 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Eyates02 welcome to scopes forum, join in with the conversations and meet the members. Plenty topics in coffee lounge
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @Eyates02 it's great to have you here! :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @yates02

Welcome to the community, I'm sure you'll find this to be a very enjoyable place to talk and it's good to see you join. 

How is your task of improving your mental health going?
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Eyates02
    Eyates02 Community member Posts: 110 Courageous
    Options
    Hello @yates02

Welcome to the community, I'm sure you'll find this to be a very enjoyable place to talk and it's good to see you join. 

How is your task of improving your mental health going?
    It's going well, I'm currently on two different types of medication to help make the day eaiser, I take part in talking therapy every monday which really helps to open up about things and having someone to talk to. Currently I am looking into living arangements for the future/stable finacial future, mostly just making sure I can enjoy what I am able to do at the best of my ability. Love being able to join this community and make new friends, it really helps to have people that relate. 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Sounds brilliant @Eyates02, I'm glad it is going well :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness