Hi, my name is reeceleewalter25! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is reeceleewalter25!

reeceleewalter25
reeceleewalter25 Community member Posts: 17 Listener
edited October 2021 in Start here and say hello!
I'm 23 years old, I have ASD, Autistic Spectrum Disorder, my favorite color is blue, I like trains and superheroes and my favorite pet animal is cats.
Tagged:

Comments

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,521 Disability Gamechanger
    @reeceleewalter25 hi and a warm welcome to scope good to meet you and I look forward to seeing you take part in everything this forum has to offer.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @reeceleewalter25 - welcome to the community, & thank you for joining. I hope you enjoy being part of this group. :)
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @reeceleewalter25 and welcome to the community, thank you for introducing yourself. You have some brilliant interests there, who would you say is your favourite superhero?

Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Connected
    Hello and a warm welcome to the community @reeceleewalter25! It's great to meet another superhero fan, which is your favourite franchise, Marvel or DC? :)
  • reeceleewalter25
    Ami_Host said:
    Hello and a warm welcome to the community @reeceleewalter25! It's great to meet another superhero fan, which is your favourite franchise, Marvel or DC? :)
    Marvel. Because Marvel has more entertainment compared to DC. And yours?
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @reeceleewalter25 :) Thanks for joining, and for telling us a bit about yourself!

You'll have a friend in @Ami_Host if you like Marvel :D 

Do you have a pet cat, or do you just like them generally? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,979 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @reeceleewalter25

Welcome to Scope's forum. It is great to see you have joined us. I especially appreciate that you have jumped in straight away and provided us with some information about yourself. It is great to get to know you. What are your favourite superheroes? 

Since you have provided 6 facts about yourself, I feel it is only fair if I do the same! 

• I also have autism spectrum disorder
    • My favourite colour is purple
    • I like Disney - I always find it tricky to provide my favourite Disney movie but my top two have to be Toy Story and the Lion King. 
    • Music is my happy place
    • I find walks relaxing
    • I also enjoy watching documentaries - my favourite has to be Becoming by Michelle Obama
    I will look forward to hearing from you again soon!
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • reeceleewalter25
    Welcome to the community @reeceleewalter25 :) Thanks for joining, and for telling us a bit about yourself!

You'll have a friend in @Ami_Host if you like Marvel :D 

Do you have a pet cat, or do you just like them generally? 
    I'm obsessed with cats. At Mom's, there are two black cats. One is called Babbies and the other Ikea Joseph Walter. He was newest since Pepsi, Babbies' mother, passed away.
  • reeceleewalter25
    Hi @reeceleewalter25

Welcome to Scope's forum. It is great to see you have joined us. I especially appreciate that you have jumped in straight away and provided us with some information about yourself. It is great to get to know you. What are your favourite superheroes? 

Since you have provided 6 facts about yourself, I feel it is only fair if I do the same! 

• I like Disney - I always find it tricky to provide my favourite Disney movie but my top two have to be Toy Story and the Lion King. 
    • I find walks relaxing
    • I also enjoy watching documentaries - my favourite has to be Becoming by Michelle Obama
    I'm autistic too, my favorite color is blue, cobalt, cerculean, azure, navy, baby, sky, any shade. My favorite childhood franchise is Thomas & Friends/ The Railway Series, (Please don't judge me) my favorite superheroes are Batman, The Flash, Spider-Man, Superman, Power Rangers/ Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, Ultraman, Transformers, TMNT, Daredevil, Miraculous Ladybug, the Incredibles and the Avengers. When I'm not watching American/ Japanese superhero shows or trains, I watch stalker films where the women are the stalkers and the men are the victims. 

• reeceleewalter25
    Hi @reeceleewalter25

• I find walks relaxing
    I'm autistic too, my favorite color is blue, cobalt, cerculean, azure, navy, baby, sky, any shade. My favorite childhood franchise is Thomas & Friends/ The Railway Series, (Please don't judge me) my favorite superheroes are Batman, The Flash, Spider-Man, Superman, Power Rangers/ Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, Ultraman, Transformers, TMNT, Daredevil, Miraculous Ladybug, the Incredibles and the Avengers. When I'm not watching American/ Japanese superhero shows or trains, I watch stalker films where the women are the stalkers and the men are the victims. 
    I went to America six years aggo with my mom. The first place I went to was New York City.

• Justcheckingin15
    Justcheckingin15 Community member Posts: 370 Pioneering
  • reeceleewalter25
    Hi @reeceleewalter25 I hope you enjoy being part of the Community. If you have any questions please ask. Did you enjoy your time in America?
    I did, thanks.
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,979 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @reeceleewalter25

Thanks for sharing more information with us about who you are. It is always great to get to know you. No judgement here at all. In fact, my only response was "wow, you like a lot of superheroes!". Such a vast range of interest in superheroes  :D
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • reeceleewalter25
    Hi @reeceleewalter25

Thanks for sharing more information with us about who you are. It is always great to get to know you. No judgement here at all. In fact, my only response was "wow, you like a lot of superheroes!". Such a vast range of interest in superheroes  
    I'm glad to see somebody cares.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Do you have any pictures of the cats you'd like to share @reeceleewalter25? We're always up for seeing some pet pics!
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • reeceleewalter25
    Do you have any pictures of the cats you'd like to share @reeceleewalter25? We're always up for seeing some pet pics!
    No, sorry.
  • L_Volunteer
    We all care @reeceleewalter25. How are you today?  :)

• reeceleewalter25
    We all care @reeceleewalter25. How are you today?  :)
    Fine, thanks, darling.

Brightness