Hi, my name is Marcus — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Marcus

1Advocating4Change
1Advocating4Change Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi, my name is Marcus & I chose a name that represents who I am. I love advocating for change. I’m a Neuro Diverse Hidden Disabilities Consultant & Overall A Creative at heart.

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @1Advocating4Change

Welcome to the community, thank you for introducing yourself. It's great that you enjoy advocating for change, you're certainly amongst many others who want to see things improve for disabled people.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 
  • JustPete
    JustPete Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 303 Pioneering
    Hello @1Advocating4Change
    I extend a welcome as other community members have.  I look forward to reading your future posts!
    I am a Scope Community Volunteer Adviser with knowledge of "life"!  Lived experience including employing personal assistants, being gay, sport & leisure inclusion & participation, mental health issues.  

What is the bravest thing you've ever said? asked the boy. 'Help,' said the horse.  'Asking for help isn't giving up,' said the horse. 'It's refusing to give up.”
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @1Advocating4Change - that's a great user name with such meaning. Welcome to the community from me also. I look forward to seeing you around the forum, Marcus. :)
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,979 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @1Advocating4Change

Welcome to Scope's forum. It is great to see you have joined us. It seems like you will be a really appreciated person in our community! Please feel free to get involved in any of the discussions you see that you are interested in. How are you today? :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community from me too @1Advocating4Change :) It's great to have you with us!

Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself and your interests. It's great to hear that you enjoy advocating for change, and it seems as though you'll have a lot to offer to the community! 

I was just thinking that you might be interested in checking out the following categories:
    Please feel free to get involved in posts and discussions at your own pace, and let us know if you need any help finding your way around. 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.

Brightness