Hi, my name is cLuMsY_Patch! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is cLuMsY_Patch!

cLuMsY_Patch
cLuMsY_Patch Community member Posts: 5 Listener
My name is Patch. I’m from Bristol, UK, and I play in a reggae fusion band called cLuMsY.

I also run 1:1 and group music sessions for disabled young people called Flow Creative, for Bristol Beacon.

Hello everyone… Nice to meet you! 

Tagged:

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @cLuMsY_Patch

Welcome to Scope's forum. It is great to see you have joined us. How are you today? How are your music sessions going? They sound great!  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • cLuMsY_Patch
    Hey! I’m very well thanks :smile:

The music sessions are fantastic, thank you - always challenging but inspirational and uplifting at the same time… I feel very blessed to be able to do what I do :blush:

I hope you find yourself well today.?

I have a question - is this an appropriate place to advertise a gig I have with my band that is for a charity that helps people with disabilities link with live music and music venues.? 

The charity is called Attitude Is Everything…

Thanks for your response - take care, Patch
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Hey @cLuMsY_Patch

I'm glad to hear you are well. I am good too thank you. Glad you are enjoying your work. I think pride in our work is the key! In all honesty, I am afraid I don't know the answer to your question which means I am hoping @Ross_Scope@Tori_Scope can respond to you  :D 
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • cLuMsY_Patch
    …couldn’t agree more!

Thanks again for the quick response… Ahh, great - hopefully those lovely people will be able to advise. Thanks again! P
  • L_Volunteer
    You are welcome @cLuMsY_Patch. Sorry, I couldn't help on this occasion, they just hold the magic power of knowing where to place posts!  :D

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,491 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @cLuMsY_Patch :) Thanks for joining the community! It's great to have you with us.

You can post about your gig in the news and opportunities category, though it'd be better if you didn't include a link to the ticket sales in this post as we don't really directly allow advertising or fundraising on the community. 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • cLuMsY_Patch
    Hi @Tori_Scope, thanks for getting back to me about this! 

Sounds like a plan - the advice is very much appreciated:)

Cheers, Patch

Brightness