Voluntary survey on mobility products/rollators — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Voluntary survey on mobility products/rollators

DavidFalmouthUni
DavidFalmouthUni Community member Posts: 11 Listener
edited November 2021 in Research and opportunities

Hi, my name is David, I am a 3rd year sustainable design student at Falmouth university. I have been working with charities in Cornwall gathering people’s experiences using mobility products, specifically rollators. I am using people’s experiences to redesign rollators to better suit users’ needs and aspirations. I would be very interested in hearing anyone's experiences that they would be willing to share. If there is interest, I have linked (if admin allows) a short anonymous voluntary  questionnaire which also explains my project in more detail. Thanks for your time.

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=s-4LVT1qRkahEfidAXd5LgRx8Ipyit5DmOhJXVWZMOhUQUFXOE82RFJERzlHSFk3MFRTQzBNRFhOVi4u

Comments

• DavidFalmouthUni
    edited November 2021

Hi, my name is David, I am a 3rd year sustainable design student at Falmouth university. I have been working with charities in Cornwall gathering people’s experiences using mobility products, specifically rollators. I am using people’s experiences to redesign rollators to better suit users’ needs and aspirations. I would be very interested in hearing anyone's experiences that they would be willing to share. If there is interest, I have linked (if admin allows) a short anonymous voluntary  questionnaire which also explains my project in more detail. Thanks for your time.

[link temporarily removed by moderator]

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @DavidFalmouthUni :) Welcome to the community! Thanks for posting about your research. 

We do allow research to be posted onto the community, but we need to check that it's right for the community first. I'm about to email you a form for you to complete, after which we can reinstate your survey link.

I've also merged your two threads and moved them into our news and opportunities category, as this is the only category into which we allow research to be posted. 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • DavidFalmouthUni
    Hi Tori, I filled and returned the forms last week, how long might it take to be approved. How best can i get responses through the community?
    thanks

• Jean Eveleigh
    Jean Eveleigh Scope Member Posts: 183 Pioneering
    HI I have/use a rollator/walking frame and would be interested in taking part in your research, you are welcome to PM me the link to the study if you like.
  • DavidFalmouthUni
    Hi Jean, thanks for getting in touch, that would be amazing thank you. Please feel free to share with other rollator users.

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger

The above post has been moderated and checked by the Scope Community Team. 
    Posts on the 
    news and opportunities is the only board that permits the publishing of an email, contact number or survey link. 

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only. We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and the Community Guidelines

Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • DavidFalmouthUni
    I have an email saying my link has been reinstated, I filled in the forms for research and your colleagues have done the necessary checks and are happy for me to continue and post my survey/research. Your last message and this message say I can post research on this page. If I'm not doing this right, I'm not getting the correct guidance on how to proceed as I'm doing everything I've been told but still being shutdown?
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    edited November 2021
    Hi @DavidFalmouthUni

Thanks for your reply, apologies for any confusion. The above message is something we post on every opportunity that we have approved for the community. After your recent form submission, I'm happy for this research thread to remain on the community, so posted this as a way of letting other members know of that.

For the convenience of other community users, I have merged both of your discussions together, which should hopefully avoid any confusion. 

Also, I noticed that your survey link says that there is a permission problem when I try to access it. Is there a setting that needs to be tweaked to allow anybody to fill it out?
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • DavidFalmouthUni
    Thanks for letting me know, the email informing me of your message said the link had been removed again so I was pulling my hair out as to what had gone wrong this time. Hopefully all sorted now. Thanks for your help

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.