Hi, my name is markR52! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is markR52!

Options
markR52
markR52 Scope Member Posts: 12 Connected
hi all,
               52-year-old with epilepsy, diabetes type 2, fibromyalgia, anxiety and depression and 7 other illnesses I'm new to this group and hopefully meet some new friends

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 50,698 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @markR52 welcome to the forum, thanks for telling us about yourself. Feel free to join in with the topics of conversations. Lots of us to natter to.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @markR52 - & welcome to the community. I'm sorry you have a lot of health problems but I'm sure you will find other members that have some of these too. You may like to try our virtual 'Coffee lounge,' which is a good place to meet other members, & you might like to join in with some of the word games there too. :)
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @markR52 and welcome, thanks for joining the community and for telling us a bit about yourself. As our members have said, there's plenty of us to chat to, and one of the best places to start is the Coffee Lounge.

You are of course also free to browse our categories, and join in with any discussions which take your fancy.

If you do have any questions, or need a hand with anything, just let us know. :)

Alex
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness