Hi, my name is Birdspotter! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Birdspotter!

Options
Birdspotter
Birdspotter Community member Posts: 2 Listener
I’m an older lady who enjoys spending  time with my tame sheep and ponies- and birdwatching

Comments

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 2,412 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hello @Birdspotter, welcome to the community. I love watching wildlife too, that sounds idyllic! How many sheep and ponies do you have? 

I hope you'll enjoy getting to know us all :)
    Rosie (she/her)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Birdspotter
    Birdspotter Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Hi Rosie - lovely to hear from you. I have 2 dogs, 5 sheep and 1 pony of my own and one belongs to my friend- and invaluable chauffeur! What would we do without people like her to ferry us about. It’s really difficult living somewhere with no public transport. What are your interests?
  • Ada
    Ada Scope Member Posts: 15,079 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome @Birdspotter to our Scope Family. 
    You have the world which I can only dream I have. 
    beautiful animals. 
    I am in my very mature years. 
    I hope to see you around our coffee lounge and games room. 
    🤗 

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 2,412 Scope online community team
    Options
    Sounds lovely @Birdspotter! I love animals, but I live in a city and can't have any myself so I often watch the birds and squirrels outside my window. We get bright green parakeets over here which are fun to watch, but I think my favourites are the littler birds.

My housemate also has a sweet little dog that I look after sometimes, so that's always nice. I'm interested in arts and crafts, sewing and music to name just a few of my hobbies! 

It's great that you've joined us on the community, I hope you'll have fun here :)
    Rosie (she/her)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness