Hi, my name is trudy! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is trudy!

Options
trudy
trudy Community member Posts: 15 Connected
Hi i have two children daughter 18 suffers with anxiety panick attacks.22 year old son with aspergers.both do not go out have no freinds no family or freinds come to see us.i do work so i have an outlet.but so worry constantly about the future for my children esspecially when its my time to go from the world.thought i would join here dont no if iam in the right place.thankyou 

Comments

• iza
    iza Scope Member Posts: 703 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi Trudy, 
    Nice to share with your worries. 
    I think that there is some organisation who could help you. Perhaps you could consider befriending services. Nice trusty person to visit your home place for chat. Than perhaps both kids get use and slowly even be encouraged to go to nearest hub, local community centre. They need to slowly get a touch with social life outside home borders. 
    It is only my suggestion as people need to learn to face what they afraid of with someone experienced help. 
    I hope I did not suggest to much. Have a nice evening. 

• trudy
    trudy Community member Posts: 15 Connected
    Options
    Thankyou.yes there going to need allot of help.dont think they will like me for it.they happy just staying in but its not good for them in long run and rely on me too much.think i will make appointment with doctors see whats available thankyou  

Brightness