Hi, my name is woodsy! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is woodsy!

woodsy
woodsy Community member Posts: 6 Listener
hello im new to this but im so wound up 

Comments

• MrsLogic
    MrsLogic Community member Posts: 42 Connected
    Welcome @woodsy

I hope that you find help on the boards - what seems to be the trouble at the moment, or is is just a case of everything getting on top of you?

Kind regards
    Jo, aka 'Mrs Logic'
    <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://faspie.blogspot.co.uk/">http://faspie.blogspot.co.uk/</a>

• woodsy
    well everything is a bit anoying at the moment but im sick of hitting brick walls all the time but the latest is my sons bus pass i have just had to renew it yesterday and because he is partially sighted i have the early consetion sorry about the spelling but now all of a sudden he cant have it because hes not completly blind im very confused 
  • woodsy
    and the bus driver took it of him today even though it didnt run out till the 10th and said it was flagged as stolen so now he has no bus pass for appointments ans the new one wont start till 9.30 when his appointments are always at 9 and yes i rang the council who were quite abrubt and said practically tuff no explaining no sorry just wait and no your not blind so partially sighted doesnt get early anymore so annoyed  could of told me this when i reaplyed but no whated for us to be embarresed on a bus
  • woodsy
    sorry rant over im so tired of fighting i care for 4 people and its not easy when you are constantly on a battle field to keep going xx
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    edited February 2017
    Hi @woodsy and welcome to the community, I am sorry you are having such a tough time.  

I found this information on the RNIB site, could it help at all?
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • bam
    bam Community member Posts: 326 Pioneering
    Hello @woodsy are you feeling any better? I feel your frustrations. I really hope you work out your son's bus pass soon. I don't understand why if somebody has a problem that is proven medically why the government whether it's the British or the United States government wants to make things more difficult for people like us. The frustrations and anxiety over it just messes with our health even more and makes every much much more difficult in our lives. You hang in there woodsy. I sincerely hope you get everything sorted soon.
  • woodsy
    thanks sam but every day is a tough time 

• woodsy
    thanks bam its just makes you feel stupid im good enough when they want something doing but the moment you want something the stress level over something thats supposed to be so simple is so frustrating i had a heart attack at christmas due to the stress of everything i still had to sighn myself out because i had to give injections to my brother as he wont let any one else touch him its a joke isnt it and yet there must be thousands out there like me 
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    You sound really down and stressed @woodsy - if you are looking after other people, please make sure you take care of yourself too.

You might like to look at the Parents and Carers category where you can chat to other people who are looking after their family members.  This is a warm, friendly and safe community so do keep chatting.
    Scope
    Senior online community officer

Brightness