Hey we are Trip Ability — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hey we are Trip Ability

TripAbility
TripAbility Community member Posts: 3 Listener

Hey guys we are Trip Ability lets make travel simpler and less stressful for those with disabilities, If you have been to a location at home or abroad that you could review for accessibility and overall service to a disabled users please visit the site and give us and our growing community your opinions, feedback and advice. We want to make everyone's holidays and trips out less stressful.

We are also looking for bloggers and vloggers to add detailed articles on locations they have been to and their experiences there. All articles published will receive payment from ourselves!

Thanks guys and hope your all well.

www.trip-ability.com

Email - Graham@trip-ability.com

Comments

• GeoffBosworth195661
    GeoffBosworth195661 Community member Posts: 161 Pioneering
    Welcome @TripAbilityYes it is a first for disabled people and carers with excellent wheelchair availability that I can at first hand recommend. We hope if any one who as not been on one of these holidays they have approval from lots of disability organisations. Mencap for etc. Wheelchairs will have a great holiday as it caters for space and locations. Great thought as gone into this and I have been on a number of times that I have not yet been disappointed with disabled toilets carparks. In most of the places from not so far to around the world it is for anyone who is looking for a secure holidays. WHOOPS I have to book !!!     

Brightness