Online Shopping — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Online Shopping

Options
Emma_Smith039
Emma_Smith039 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited January 2023 in Coffee lounge
Hey guys!
What shopping platforms do you use for the cheapest prices in the market? Is there any way you bargain the price to bring it down?

Tagged:

Comments

• Debi09
    Debi09 Community member Posts: 49 Connected
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Hi Emma, if food shopping i always write down my most expensive items & check every supermarket to see who is cheaper, if clothes i always go to what ever website normally boohoo & type what ever shops voucher codes in google to see what comes up because i love a bargain,  when it comes to electrical's i always look at price somewhere that does a price promise & go out of my way to find it cheaper just so i can take advantage of the price promise from another store. i do find though just by typing cheap what ever in search bar i normally find what i want at a fraction of the price of well known retailers 
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @debi09 Some really good tips there :)

I have a google, see who has the best prices. If there are a couple of retailers that offer the same deal, I pick the one that offers a points or loyalty card. For example, I pick up my toiletries in Boots rather than another retailer, as I can get more points with them and they're usually the same price. 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,669 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    There's a website called camelcamelcamel for comparing prices on amazon

2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.