Hi, my name is rissa! I wom my tribunal. What happens now? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is rissa! I wom my tribunal. What happens now?

rissa Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Good morning all 😍
I had tribunal 12/12/22 I won my case after being in their for 20 mins.I’ve had the letter through the post and I had phone call yesterday to see if I’ve been in hospital prison care home ect what happens now x


  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 49,778 Disability Gamechanger
    You just need to wait for DWP to pay what is owed, which should be received into your bank 3-5 working days after it's been sent. You will then receive the decision letter after this from DWP. It may take up to a few weeks for all this to happen.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Campaigns Posts: 12,465 Disability Gamechanger
    That sounds like good news @rissa :) Well done! How are you feeling? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

    Join our call for an equal future.


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.