Missing COL payment — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Missing COL payment

poohbear65
poohbear65 Community member Posts: 7 Listener
I didn’t qualify for the last Col payment, we are on UC but had a nil amount on dates they used. Since then I passed the Limited Work Capability assessment. All our UC payments for last year have been re-calculated to include the LWCA payment that has been back-dated. My question is do I now qualify for that missing payment as there are no nil amounts showing. I have asked UC on my journal about this and was told it’s a different team that deal with it, but when I checked on the Government page they are not taking anymore details for you to report missing payments. What do I do?
sorry this is a long post any advice is welcome

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 52,168 Disability Gamechanger
    The report a missing payment link is still on the gov website here. https://www.gov.uk/guidance/cost-of-living-payment#report-a-missing-cost-of-living-payment

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • poohbear65
    thank you thank you Poppy123456

if you read through to the bottom of that it says they are no longer taking any details for missing payments
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 52,168 Disability Gamechanger
    Ah ok, thanks for that. As i hadn't clicked on the link to report a missing payment i didn't realise that. I would advise you to put a message on your journal to ask about the payment and tell them that the report a missing payment online has now closed.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • poohbear65
    Yes I’ve done that but their not to fast at answer…..I’m just impatient lol 
    thank you anyway and I will let people know if I get an answer x
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,979 Disability Gamechanger
    Hopefully, you will receive an answer soon @poohbear65. Got my fingers crossed for you  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    Yes I’ve done that but their not to fast at answer…..I’m just impatient lol 
    thank you anyway and I will let people know if I get an answer x
    Unfortunately you will have to wait. However the good point is that you should be entitled.
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • poohbear65
    Hi everyone
    ive managed to get on the link from my pc and I am entitled to the last Col payment.
    Makes me wonder if I would have got it if I didn’t ask.

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,979 Disability Gamechanger
    It sounds positive that you are entitled to it @poohbear65. What a relief  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.