Wheelchair accessible caravans

lawzmace101
lawzmace101 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited January 2023 in Everyday life
Hi my name is lawz and I'm raising money to buy a wheelchair friendly caravan that allows pets. I have recently bought a caravan but didn't realise the lack of caravans that allow wheelchairs. I believe there is only a handful of vans out of almost 400 on our site (at naze marine holiday park in essex) that cater for disabilitys. I have had alot of people sending me querys asking if my caravan is wheelchair accessible as theyd like to book a holiday and I sadly can't due to the poor access. Therefore I am starting this fundraiser to raise money to buy a wheelchair friendly caravan so that no one is discriminated against, there is no reason why people with disabilitys should be left out, even those with hidden disabilities so hopefully over time I'd like to be able to expand to alot more accessible caravans to a number of Essex parks and beyond. I would like to rent the van out for just the expense of running costs, for struggling families and free holidays via social services etc. Any money however small will be greatly appreciated to go towards this project.
Many thanks
Lawz x
(This is a non profit organisation, free holidays and low lets only)
[Removed by moderator- link to crowd funder]

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 60,318 Championing
    Advertising isn't allowed here on the community and i've reported your comment to a member of the scope team.
  • Community_Scope
    Community_Scope Posts: 1,377 Empowering

Hello @lawzmace101

We just want to let you know we’ve edited your comment because it contained a link to a crowd funder, which is not allowed on the community. For more information about why we removed this, please consider our online community house rules.

All the best,

Alex

Online community team