Lcwra being messed around — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Lcwra being messed around

Options
emililly1991
emililly1991 Community member Posts: 6 Listener
So basically in 2018 I was on esa and had my daughter when esa told me I had to change to uc then I asked about lwca the woman who first did claim said she would have to investigate so anyway fast forward to 2020 my claim was shut down and reopened next day due to me changing address from England to Wales anyway I mentioned lwca and they asked me for fit note so got one that was valid for 3 month then changed doctors and they never asked me again for another till I had note on system to say I had missed assessment I never got letter or note on journal to say I had appointment any way that was Feb 2022 so I mentioned about me being on esa before I got uc and they asked for proof so I did an access to information so gave that in March 2022 they said they would investigate and get back to me anyway after nearly a year and me messaging relentlessly they say yes I got esa but was never payed for it ( that untrue I got £350 every 2 weeks) any way they asked me for a sick not from October 2020 till now and I can't get one as doctors in Wales are s**t I managed to get a month one I'm just wondering if anyone can help me I done everything they asked and I'm starting to get fed up with no one helping me 
Tagged:

Comments

• calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    .. I did an access to information so gave that in March 2022 they said they would investigate and get back to me
    ...they say yes I got esa but was never payed for it ( that untrue I got £350 every 2 weeks) ..
    Doesn't the access to information taht you got record that you were being paid?
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • emililly1991
    Options
    That what thought but apparently not I deffo was being payed for it as I spoke to someone in esa to try speed things up but someone left message on journal saying I was on esa but was never payed I was on it from 2013 to 2018 
  • emililly1991
    Options
    No just says I was on esa doesn't say If I received money 
  • calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Does it say that you were in ESA Support Group?
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • emililly1991
    Options
    Yea it has that on it that " the client was found to meet the criteria for limited capability for work And limited capability for work related activity 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.