Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions and do not want to discourage open discussion, we cannot allow discussions which are purely intended to influence voting.

As ever, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Greeting Cards representing different disabilities

Options
jacquelinemarie
jacquelinemarie Community member Posts: 5 Connected
edited January 2023 in Coffee lounge

Hi everyone My name is Jacqueline I run a business making greeting cards representing the disabled community. This is my most recent addition to my collection. I would love your support. Thank you😊 [Removed by moderator - advertising]

Comments

• Binky1234
    Binky1234 Community member Posts: 438 Pioneering
    edited January 2023
    Options
    I don't think your allowed to advertise. I'm just new here I maybe wrong. 

Your card looks good and I wish you success in your business.

Knowing When to walk away is Wisdom, being able is courage, walking away with your head held high is dignity.
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 12,093 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Scope does not allow advertising on the forum, perhaps there are some facebook groups where you could advertise?

2024 Election won

• Community_Scope
    Community_Scope Posts: 1,084 Pioneering
    Options
    Hello @jacquelinemarie,

We just want to let you know we’ve edited your post because it contained a link to your Etsy shop. We don't allow advertising on the community, including links to online stores. For more information about why we removed this, please consider our online community house rules.

I really love your art style! And I think it's great that you're looking to represent disabled people in your greetings cards. You'd be welcome to share pictures of your designs and artwork on the community, as I'm sure others would love to see them :)

All the best,

Tori

Online community team
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.