UC JOURNAL MESSAGE. — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

UC JOURNAL MESSAGE.

Options
MadCow1
MadCow1 Community member Posts: 396 Pioneering
Hi,
Got this message on my journal today.

As you know,I have just recently been awarded LCWRA & now this pops up.
I am just wondering if anyone else has had this message,as it's made slightly anxious about what to do & would appreciate advice,please.

Comments

• bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,887 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I have seen multiple people receive this message. If you want to attend then reply, if not ignore.
  • Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 4,682 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    They often send group messages to everyone in a certain group. I used to get job seeking ones even though I have LCWRA. They explained some staff just send to all as it's easier. 
    It says it is voluntary (which is should be with you having LCWRA). If you're not interested just ignore them <3 
  • MadCow1
    Options
    Hi @bg844 & @Biblioklept,

Thanks for your advice.👍

• calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I think it's all part of an 'initiative' by DWP to 'support people into work'. Make of that what you will.
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • MadCow1
    Options
    Hi @calcotti,
    Thanks for your reply.

A friend of mine received the same message, apparently, about a couple of weeks ago,he ignored it & got a phone call the week after,to ask if he was interested. They said they wouldn't normally contact him as he has LCWRA,but it's now all to do with the funding they've received!

• Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I had one and a phone call its help to work if you want to work I said if I get better i eould  love the help I had to stop work in the end as I was so poorly 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.