Digital Hearing Aids — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Digital Hearing Aids

Options
sookiegirl
sookiegirl Community member Posts: 169 Courageous
I’m wondering if anyone else has digits NHS hearing aids. I booked a repair due to one hearing aid echoing. That was on Wednesday they told me they couldn’t do that at my appointment so put me on a waiting list which turns out to be 30 weeks long. I also had the person try to sort out the hearing aid shoes, which they tried to do but since then one hearing will not work without screaming in my ear and now the other one is doing the same. Im just wondering if anyone knows how I can stop the noise. 
I just can’t believe the NHS will supply this type of hearing aid which no one can repair but an audiologist with a 30 week wait. 
I have to wear two hearing aids but now I’m down to one and they find this acceptable. Luckily enough I got a cancellation for the 31st January. 

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.