Hi, my name is Jac69! just signed up today my daughter is on the pathway for ADHD & ASD — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Jac69! just signed up today my daughter is on the pathway for ADHD & ASD

Options
Jac69
Jac69 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
edited January 2023 in Autism and neurodiversity
Hi I’m new to this just signed up today my daughter is on the pathway for ADHD & ASD looking forward to chatting with you 
Tagged:

Comments

• Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Jac69

Welcome to the community! :) I hope you are well?

Just to let you know, I've popped your post in your Autism and Neurodiversity section, in the hopes there will be more people for you to chat with :) 

How old is your daughter? 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • durhamjaide2001
    durhamjaide2001 Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 10,571 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @jack13 a warm wonderful welcome to this community of like minded people. There's a discussion going on somewhere in this forum about unpaid carers and we would like to get as many peoples input as possible. Another thing to mention is the coffee lounge where you can relax, make friends, play games and most importantly have fun. That's all from me. Don't be afraid to ask questions we are all here for you and each over. I hope to see you around the forum and I look forward to speaking to you soon.
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Jac69. Fellow autistic here, how are you feeling about everything at the moment?  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Jac69
    Options
    Hi @Jac69. Fellow autistic here, how are you feeling about everything at the moment?  :)

• Jac69
    Options
    Hi I’m feeling a bit overwhelmed my Son Has ADHD ASD & Mild learning difficulties but Ididnt think  I would be going through it again my daughter has masked until
    she started high school

• Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Oh @Jac69 I'm sorry you are feeling so overwhelmed, do you have support around you? friends or family? 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.