If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Blue badge expired....

Options
starbuck
starbuck Community member Posts: 172 Courageous
I'm kicking myself for not noticing this but my husband's blue badge expired at the end of January. I rang the council and they said they sent out a reminder in December which we never had (probably because of the postal strikes) and they said it had to be done online now, not in the council office like we did in the past. 
We filled in all the gubbins online and then it said it would take up to 8 weeks to process. 
Has anyone else been in this situation? I'm having to park in normal parking spaces at the moment which is a pain because I have to let my husband out of the car before I park as most car park spaces are so tight and he needs a lot of room to exit the car. 
I don't want to risk parking in the disabled spaces with an expired badge but it's getting really difficult to go out anywhere at the moment. 

Comments

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.